Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rainbow Bandz

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Rainbow Bandz Mega Pack


Contents


9 different colored loom bands. White, Black, Blue, Purple, Pink, Green Yellow, Orange, Red. Each individual colored bag contains:

  • 600 Loom Bands
  • 24 S Clips
  • 1 Hook

Summery:


When I received Rainbow Bandz Mega Pack my girls were so exited to play. At first the 11 year old opened the bag and got to work on a bracelet using the green and pink bands. She had some friends over who joined  along. As there were additional parents and other smaller kinds in the hose at the time, everyone slowly congregated to the room and we had a full blown loom party. I have to say it was a lot of fun. The kids got to be very creative and the adults learned a thing or two. 

I am amazed with this product on many levels. First of all, like I previously mentioned there were a lot of people around of all different age groups. From adults to kids, with 5,400 bands in the bag, it was more then enough to make everyone happy. Next, I was thrilled with the amount of S clips it included. I often find kids work so hard on a bracelet to find they do not have a clip. This set came with more then enough to go around with some extra so spare. As for the durability, let me tell you that not one band broke. It was like a miracle. With all the stretching and passing, I was sure to have a few kids throwing some away but they were all used. If that was not impressive enough, each bag came with an additional hook. I find hooks always getting lost and broken so to have some to spare was amazing. 

Pros:

  • Each color individually bagged
  • 600 bands of each color
  • 24 S clips per bag
  • 1 hook in each bag
  • Latex free
  • Super durable
  • 9 very vibrant color

Cons:

  • You may end up with a full blown party :)

Age Range:

  • Any child into looming 

Suggestions:

  • Math. If your child is learning math, try having them do patterns. They can be simple like a red and blue pattern to more complex like green, green, yellow, red, repeat. 
  • If your child is an expert have try challenging them. Ask them to make a 3-d object like a bow or a book.
  • If you are like me and have never used a loom, this is a great bonding opportunity. Sit down and learn from you child. They will have fun seeing how much better they are then you. It brought us a lot of laughter. 

Bottom Line:


Looms are very in right now. My kids and their friends all love them. The bands are used for multiple creative purposes from making jewelry to hair accessories. If you are looking for a very durable, high quality, loom band then Rainbow Bandz Mega Pack is a great choice. 

If yor child is into the looms and you are looking for a high quality bands, feel free to clock on any of the Rainbow Bandz Mega Pack links above.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

*Dont forget about my Giveaway.



for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment